9 Questions YOU Should Ask at an Interview
Alright, so yes, you are the one being interviewed. It’s still important for you to ask your potential employer questions
though since that is one of the best ways to show your enthusiasm.
Here are 9 different questions you can choose from if you are going on an interview.
1. What is a typical day like as a _____________?
Fill in the blank. Employers like to know that you are interested in the internship that you are applying for.
2. Is there any type of training?
This is a great question that shows that you are interested in learning. It says “I’m teachable!”
3. What is the employee review process here?
This says “I care about your opinion!”
4. What is the culture like at this company?
In other words, You are showing interest in the type of company that they are inspiring to be..
5. What do YOU like about working here?
This is another one of those questions that show you are ambitious. You are trying to get a sense of what it’s like in the office, people love to talk about themselves, tell your story.
6. What does the career path of interns working here usually look like?
This shows that you are trying to be proactive about your career path and it shows how you are looking for your long term career as well.
7. How long have you been offering internships?
This lets you know how established the internship is and what you will be doing.
8. What are the next steps?
This shows you want this job and it shows that you are interested.
9. Is there anything else you would like to know about me?
This gives the interviewer a chance to learn anything else about you that might be helpful in the hiring process.
You shouldn’t ask more than 3 questions. Remember, employers love to know that you are ready and willing
to learn! So ASK questions!
would love to here from you. And it gives you a great chance to practice your new found question asking skills!